Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monday's Photo of the Day


7/28/08
I spotted this little gem on our way into our subdivision last night. It made me think that perhaps THIS should have been on this list...."Own my very own hot dog cart AND pull it from the back of my vehicle." I told Steve if he loved me, he would put the car in park, get out at the stop light and go purchase me a Famous Jay's Hot Doggy Dog. Apparantly he doesn't love me that much.

In light of recent events that have taken place, I have decided there are a few things on my list that aren't that important to me. More like, I could care less if I actually completed them- and what's the point in having a list if I don't want to complete all of the items? I will be making some updates later. Not to worry- everything I change on the list will be items that I have thought very long and hard about. There will be no further changes from this point. Otherwise, how could I call it a list? What, if I kept changing it on a whim and all. :)

No comments: